The Great White North awaits and it's yours to discover this fall/winter season with the Après Ski boot Laura from Pajar Canada. Indigenous inspired by design and crafted by our artisans with premium cow and goat hair with a pull-on design to make for easy and quick wear. Comfort rated at -20°C (-4°F), our ultra-warm and cozy wool-lined upper and premium warm insole features a felt blend and aluminum insolation that is both breathable and anti-microbial. Wherever you choose to roam, the signature gripping Pajar Canada lightweight thermal rubber sole will get you through icy city streets or rocky terrain in comfort and style.
- 100% Goat
- Dyed Goat Fur (Fur Origin: Italy)
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Memory Foam and removable insole