Constructed from a waterproof nubuck leather upper, with a handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell, the Caribou will take care of your feet on those cold and snowy winter days. The 9 mm ThermoPlus felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff helps rate this boot to -40 degrees Celcius. The seam-sealed waterproof construction will keep your feet warm and dry all day long. The Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole will provide you with the traction that you need when it is snowy and icy outside. For more than 50 years, Sorel has been a name that you can trust when winter strikes. Don't be caught out in the cold and snow this winter unprepared.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck leather
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt Inner Boot with Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff
- MIDSOLE: 25mm bonded felt frost plug
- SHELL: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber
- OUTSOLE: SOREL AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celcius